Job no: 494087
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Responsible for implementing procurement jobs（e.g. sourcing, issued orders) in according to procurement requisition, and follow-up the delivery.
- Issue orders as per signed contract or signed framework agreements, and follow-up the delivery.
- Responsible to close the orders had delivered.
- Responsible to coordinate with suppliers to deliver all payment documents (e.g. invoices, receipts) to budget center for payment application, and follow-up overdue payment.
- Responsible to archive all sorts of procurement documents in according to work manual requested.
- Assists assistant manager to collect the data of weekly report, and monthly reports & procurement cases report.
- Responsible for completion other tasks assigned by superiors.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in commercial procurement.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, and Putonghua is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing.
- Strong negotiation skill and able to argue with supplier for purchasing issues.
- HKCEE Diploma or Equivalent qualifications.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend