Manager, Inflight Catering
Job no: 494150
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Service Delivery
- Develop and update inflight menus in accordance with company requirements.
- Oversee Catering budget, and manage costs.
- Continually monitor food and beverage quality and hygiene to uphold company standards.
- Establish and manage relationships with service providers to ensure timely and cost-effective sourcing of meals.
- Oversee all agreements, contracts and legal documents with Caterer.
- Support commercial team on catering-related marketing campaigns and event.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification.
- At least 6-8 years’ experience in Food and Beverage, mainly focus on product and service part with 3 years of management experience.
- Knowledge of various cuisines, dietary restrictions and food preparation techniques.
- Knowledge of HACCP and other food safety regulations. Certification in food safety is a plus.
- Ability to make critical decisions under pressure.
- Ability to guide and develop the skills and competencies of team members.
- Exhibits strong communication skills, adept at interacting at all levels and negotiating with caterers.
- Candidates with less experience in the field may also be considered.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend