Manager, Inflight Entertainment
Job no: 494166
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Service Delivery
- Work with Commercial team (Product Development) to develop and lead the short term and long term IFEC strategy.
- Liaise with hardware/system providers to implement the IFEC strategy.
- Oversee content selection and ensure it meets the expectations of the customer.
- Seek opportunities to monetize and deliver ancillary revenue through the IFEC product.
- Analyze customer satisfaction results/customer feedback and use data to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Develop and maintain IFEC procedures and related manuals.
- Lead, support and develop direct report(s).
- Minimum 5years of experience in relevant field.
- Background in product development and project management.
- Experience in IFEC a distinct advantage.
- Experience in working at both an operational and strategic level.
- Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data in decision making and product development.
- Good command of English. Native English or other languages speakers are welcome. Candidates with proficiency in written and spoken Chinese will be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend