Assistant Manager, Ancillary Revenue
Job no: 494210
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Benchmark market product and implementation as industry trending research.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase ancillary revenue.
- Design product strategies for continuous development and enhance revenue position for Hong Kong Airlines.
- Setup the product specification and Terms & Condition details based on the market situation and Commercial Needs.
- Conduct regular analysis and reporting of ancillary revenue performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Setup project timeline and milestones as the progress of product implementation.
- Setup monitoring parameters on different product dimension for product enhancement.
- Closely communicate with different concern parties to follow up product and operation issues.
- Consolidate all necessary project information for the development and enhancement process.
- University degree holder or above
- Strong Project Management skill and experience to handle all types of commercial and operation project
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Strong analytical skill to monitor product performance and feedback for enhancement
- Strong communication skill and ability to collaborate with all level of staff
- Strong commercial acumen on any business market changes
- Ability to work under pressure and capable to process ad hoc project
- Knowledge with online platform mechanism
- Familiar with market behaviour of aviation industry is an advantage
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend