Officer, Material Control
Job no: 494212
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Plan and provide spares to schedule check such as a check, C check etc.
- Check the stock availability for a certain schedule check and revert to engineering planning.
- Source and issue out purchase order for urgent required spares for the scheduled check and the consumable parts for engineer orders.
- Be a focal point to receive the EO and distribute to individual designated inventory control staff for further action.
- Monitor and follow up the status of all EOs.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in aircraft component control.
- Good analytical thinking skills, stress-resistance.
- Fair in spoken and written English. Proficiency in Chinese Mandarin a plus.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Holder of engineering or business degree.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend