Supervisor, Cabin Crew Performance
Job no: 494234
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Service Delivery
- Perform investigations and counseling sessions with follow up. Organize and conduct interviews on disciplinary lapses. Research and analyze areas for improvement on performance.
- Ensure safety and security of cabin operations are conducted with operational efficiency and in accordance with applicable regulations, regulatory authority and standards of HKA, IOSA, ISO,etc.
- Maintain and control crew performance record. Consolidate and prepare crew annual performance result. Organize and coordinate administrative functions, including leave matters, budget, etc.
- Monitor general cabin crew attendance and productivity by administering the Attendance Management Programme (AMP) as well as - data analysis, review crew profile & roster with corrective measures implementation
- Identify, plan and organize AMP meetings for crew with attendance issues (high level and/or patterned absence), Arrange Medical Examination with the Company Designated Doctor, phone interview, ad hoc counseling and any other follow up
- Assist in Audit control check and compliance. Manual updates for ISO
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or other related subjects are preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of cabin crew or airline related experience, Supervisory management experiences are preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Good communication skills and techniques
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good work ethics and behavior
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer, Cabin Crew Performance
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend