Officer, Employee Relations
Job no: 494239
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Human Resources
- Partner with different business stakeholders, internal and external counterparts to develop and implement practices and programs with the objective of fostering positive employee relations and engagement;
- Coordinate with different internal staff clubs and committees and provide support for the activities and operations;
- Liaise with the external partners to maintain and develop a comprehensive privilege programme to our staff;
- Assist to conduct market research on outside best practice and make recommendations to the management in support of delivering the best ER service; and
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Communication, OR Business-related discipline;
- at least 2 year of working experience in Human Resources, preferably gained from multinational/sizeable company for Employee Relations function;
- Outgoing character with passion and skills in event management;
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command in both verbal and written English and Chinese.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend