Officer, Rostering / Assistant Officer, Rostering
Job no: 494042
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Ground Operations
- Maintain sufficient and updated knowledge on applicable legal, regulatory and company requirements as well as the directive from Manager, Rostering concerning the daily operations in Crew Rostering function.
- To maintain a sounded understanding of all guideline, work procedure and practice issued by the Manager Crew Operations.
- Proactively handling and providing a legal and cost effective solution for crew rostering issues encounter on shift.
- To participate in the on the job developing program in order to enhance the competency for handling the daily operation and the ability in coaching.
- Ensure crew-manning levels and proposed flight schedules are compatible within the Company Flight Time Limitations scheme
- Prepare and retain monthly summary report of crew duty assignments, duty time, standby and sickness;
- Study proposed changes and/or additional schedule by AP.
- Ensure all crew rosters and assignments are legal and comply with CAD371, CAD360 and IOSA standards requirements.
- Coordinate with others department (SDD, FOP, AP) to ensure smooth interaction
- Produce Crew roster on time every month
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, standards and company requirements ensuring safety and security of the operations.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting safety and security hazards and occurrences as per company’s reporting procedures.
- HKCEE/ DSE or equivalent
- Relevant experience in the aviation industries is preferable
- Proficiency in verbal communication in English and Chinese language.
- Proficiency in communication.
- Proficiency in PC operations & MS office
- Knowledge of industrial and CAD rules and regulations and airline schedule would be advantageous
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend