Supervisor, Ground Services (Standard, Safety & Security)
Job no: 494082
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Service Delivery
- Assist in developing and maintaining Passenger Services related policy and procedures to ensure the compliance in IOSA, regulatory and company standard.
- Assist in policy and procedures management and updates.
- Communication with internal/external parties when flight disruption takes place.
- Responsible for the management, supervision, safety and security of his/her scope of work ensuring compliance with laws, regulations, applicable standards and company requirements.
- Responsible for identifying hazards and reporting hazards and occurrences to management personnel.
- Reports safety, security and service hazards and occurrences using the company's reporting procedures.
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and company standards ensuring safety and security of the operation.
- 4 years or above relevant experiences in aviation industry and preferably 1 years in supervisory level.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is required.
- Proficiency in MS office applications and Chinese Word Processing.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
- Good Leadership skills and able to lead the team to achieve company goals.
- Independent, well-organized and detail minded.
- Tertiary education or equivalent, a Bachelor degree holder will be an advantage.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend