Engineer, Line Maintenance
Job no: 494197
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Perform aircraft maintenance certification of all schedule and non-scheduled maintenance activities.
- Perform defects rectification in accordance with approved maintenance data and properly record defect in technical log entries in compliance with company policies.
- Support Aircraft-On-Ground (AOG) situation in non-office working hours when necessary
- Confirm the tooling & equipment are approved for each task, ensuring such tooling & equipment fit for the intended use.
- Ensure proper record of all maintenance works carried-out on aircraft, aircraft engine, component and equipment.
- Provide guidance, technical coaching to mechanics.
- Perform ad-hoc duties and projects as assigned, including but not limited to AOG rescue, riding engineer duty, outstation duty and heavy maintenance check on-site support.
- Minimum 6 years of Line maintenance experience
- Diploma or above in relevant is preferred
- Holding aircraft basic license;
- Fluent speaking and writing in English;
- Possess good interpersonal skills and excellent at team work;
- Good physical condition and suitable for shift duty
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend